The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organization through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. of April 27, 2016 and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
PROYECTO VACACIONES SL, domiciled at CARRETERA LAS MARINAS KM. 12 PLAYA DE LAS DEVESAS Nº 33 (03770 DENIA) ALICANTE, with NIF B53011631, contact telephone number 965755293 and email email@example.com
2. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE WEB PAGE OF THE CONTROLLER
We will treat the personal data provided to:
• Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
• Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
• Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
• Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
• Where appropriate, sending commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity and/or news or bulletins related to our sector. Your refusal to provide us with the authorization will imply the impossibility of sending you information by the entity.
• Where appropriate, manage your participation in contests and promotions carried out by the entity. Your refusal to provide us with the authorization will imply the impossibility of participating.
• Where appropriate, send satisfaction and/or quality surveys. Your refusal to provide us with the authorization will imply the impossibility of evaluating the service provided.
3. LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
• USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE WEB PAGE OF THE CONTROLLER
• In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
• To comply with legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
• In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory by avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in the “rights” section of this policy.
4. COMPLEMENTS AND TOOLS OF THE WEBSITE
5. DATA PRESERVATION TERMS OR CRITERIA
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor, during the prescription period. of the actions that could be derived from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the conservation periods established by law.
6. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILES
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
• Judges and Courts.
• State Security Forces and Corps.
• Other competent authorities or public bodies, when the controller has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
• If applicable, to those Treatment Managers who provide us with services.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organization does not carry out any International Data Transfer. In the event that it is subsequently necessary to carry out international data transfers, the degree of protection of the country of destination will be verified and the guarantees required by the regulations will be adopted.
Interested parties may request more information about the processing of their personal data as well as exercise at any time and, free of charge, the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it , request the portability of these (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given and, where appropriate, not being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this, you can use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email referenced in the heading. For the appropriate purposes, we inform you that your ID or any other similar document may be requested, in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Agency Spanish Data Protection), through its website www.aepd.es
10. VERACITY OF THE DATA
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date; committing to report any change regarding the data provided, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. He will be responsible for any loss or damage, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of breaching this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation. .
11. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATING
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact PROYECTO VACACIONES SL through the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email referenced in the heading.
Last revised July 25, 2023